Fine silver hand made ring. Made from scratch using high grade silver melted into an ingot. Then hammered and filed to its final shape. Hammered texture was added to surface crating its unique character and look. This is a one of a kind ring. There is no other ring exactly like this one.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
This ring was made with the fine silver .999. This is a fun ring for all occasions and daily use. The inside is rounded for comfort, also giving it a great look. Weighs 4.3 grams or 0.15 Oz. is 5.7 mm wide and 1.5 mm thick and is size 5 1/4
For more information on ring sizes click here
I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as enjoyed making it! There is nothing quite like fine silver. The looks and the feel are incomparable to other types of silver. Working with this silver is extraordinary because is so expressive and the nuances of your work are easily molded in the metal. Yes it is soft metal but remember, it's still a metal. With years of wearing, the marks of time will be left and its all part of the experience of using fine silver.
FINE SILVER EXPLAINED
1) .925 sterling silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper or other ingredients.
2) .999 fine silver is made up of 99.9% pure silver and less than .1% copper or other ingredients
3) .999 silver does not contain significant amounts of nickel or copper – two of the most popular skin irritants in jewelry. Some forms of sterling silver contain both nickel and copper at high levels and many people are allergic to these.
4) .999 tarnishes much slower. While all silver will eventually tarnish, sterling silver tarnishes quicker because it commonly contains 7.5% copper while .999 fine silver contains less than .1% copper. Copper is one of the primary causes of tarnish.
Think of .999 fine silver as cashmere and .925 sterling silver as fine wool. Both are nice and soft but cashmere just feels a little bit better to wear.
5) .999 silver jewelry is rare. It’s not economical to make .999 jewelry. Jewelers started using .925 sterling silver because a piece can be made thinner than if it was made from .999. The thinner the piece, the less silver it has and that means more profit for the jeweler.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- some restrictions may apply see shipping policy
- Ship within 2 - 3 days