Fine silver Warrior Ring is a thick wax carved band made with the finest silver .999 This ring is identical to the original Warrior Disk Ring but only made with fine silver .999.
The Warrior Disk Ring weighs 16 grams or 0.565 Oz. The Warrior Ring brings a generous and thick look and feels nice on your finger and with plenty of character.
A WORD ABOUT FINE SILVER
There is nothing quite like fine silver. The looks feel are incomparable to other types of silver. Working with fine silver is fantastic because is so expressive and nuances details of your work becomes very expressive when you alter the metal. Yes it is soft metal but remember, it's still a metal. With years of wearing, the marks of time will be left in it but it is part of the fine silver experience.
SIZE US 7
FINE SILVER EXPLAINED
1) .925 sterling silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper or other ingredients.
2) .999 fine silver is made up of 99.9% pure silver and less than .1% copper or other ingredients.
3) .999 silver does not contain significant amounts of nickel or copper – two of the most popular skin irritants in jewelry. Some forms of sterling silver contain both nickel and copper at high levels and many people are allergic to these.
4) .999 tarnishes much slower. While all silver will eventually tarnish, sterling silver tarnishes quicker because it commonly contains 7.5% copper while .999 fine silver contains less than .1% copper. Copper is one of the primary causes of tarnish.
Think of .999 fine silver as cashmere and .925 sterling silver as fine wool. Both are nice and soft but cashmere just feels a little bit better to wear.
5) .999 silver jewelry is rare. It’s not economical to make .999 jewelry. Jewelers started using .925 sterling silver because a piece can be made thinner than if it was made from .999.